Halcion (Triazolam) is a benzodiazepine (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peen) similar to Valium. Triazolam affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced and cause sleep problems (insomnia). Triazolam is used to treat insomnia (trouble falling or staying asleep). It may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
USES OF HALCION:
This medication is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia). It may help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and lessen how often you wake up during the night, so you can get a better night’s rest. Triazolam belongs to a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics. It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect.
If your insomnia continues for a longer time, talk to your doctor to see if you need other treatment.
How to use Halcion:
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start using triazolam and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually just before you get into bed. The dosage is based on your medical condition, age, and response to treatment.
- Although unlikely, this drug can rarely cause temporary short-term memory loss. To lessen the chance of this, do not take a dose of this drug unless you have time for a full night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours. If you have to wake up before that, you may have some memory loss.
- Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using this medication unless your doctor or pharmacist says you may do so safely. Grapefruit can increase the chance of side effects with this medicine. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
How to use
- In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as nausea, vomiting, flushing, stomach cramps, nervousness, shakiness) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details, and report any withdrawal reactions right away.
- Talk to your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Tell your doctor if your condition persists after 7 to 10 days, or if it worsens.
- You may have trouble sleeping the first few nights after you stop taking this medication. It will usually go away after 1 or 2 nights. If this effect continues, contact your doctor.
Best Place to Buy Halcion 0.25mg Online Without Prescription Legit Halcion 0.25mg for Sale Online
Here, you can safely and securely Buy it online without prescription. Products are of the best quality and about 98.98% pure and FDA approved. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with DHL, FedEx
You do NOT need a Prescription to order from us. Place your Order Now and we’ll ship your package discreetly to your location worldwide.