Lunesta (eszopiclone) is a sedative, also called a hypnotic. It affects chemicals in your brain that may be unbalanced in people with sleep problems (insomnia). Lunesta is used to treat insomnia. This medicine causes relaxation to help you fall asleep and stay asleep. Lunesta may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
USES OF LUNESTA:
This medication is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia). It may help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and lessen how often you wake up during the night, so you can get a better night’s rest. Eszopiclone belongs to a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics. It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect.
If your insomnia continues for a longer time, talk to your doctor to see if you need other treatment.
How to use Lunesta:
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start using eszopiclone and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually just before you get into bed. Do not take it with or right after a high-fat or heavy meal since it may not work as well. The dosage is based on your medical condition, age, liver function, other medications you may be taking, and response to treatment. Do not take more of this medication than prescribed because your risk of side effects will increase. The starting dose is 1 milligram at bedtime as directed. That dosage lessens the risk of having trouble safely doing activities requiring alertness the next day (such as driving or operating machinery). Also, you may not be fully alert the next day, yet you think you are fully alert. If you are prescribed the 3-milligram dosage of eszopiclone, you should not do activities the next day that require alertness. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
How to use
- Do not stop your medication without talking to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take a dose of this drug unless you have time for a full night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours. If you have to wake up before that, you may have some memory loss and may have trouble safely doing any activity that requires alertness, such as driving or operating machinery. (See also Precautions section.)
- In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as nausea, vomiting, flushing, stomach cramps, nervousness, shakiness) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details, and report any withdrawal reactions right away.
- Talk to your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Tell your doctor if your condition persists after 7 to 10 days, or if it worsens.
- You may have trouble sleeping the first few nights after you stop taking this medication. It will usually go away after 1 or 2 nights. If this effect continues, contact your doctor.
Best Place to Buy Lunesta 3mg Online Without Prescription Legit Lunesta 3mg for Sale Online
Here, you can safely and securely Buy it online without prescription. Products are of the best quality and about 98.98% pure and FDA approved. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with DHL, FedEx, and UPS for now.
You do NOT need a Prescription to order from us. Place your Order Now and we’ll ship your package discreetly to your location worldwide.